Shipping & Payment
Please allow 1-2 business days to process and ship your order.
All shipping times are estimated business days after your order has shipped.
We offer three delivery methods to choose from:
FedEx - CAD$10.95
- Delivery will take 1-3 business days Canada Wide **Rural areas may take longer.
- Reduced charge of CAD$0.00 will be applied to orders of CAD$89.00 or more.
- Please Note - FedEx does not deliver to P.O Boxes as they have no access.
Canada Post Expedited - CAD$10.95 (3-6 business days **Some area may take longer for delivery.)
- Orders are delivered by Canada Post, anywhere in Canada, for a flat rate of CAD$10.95.
- Free shipping is automatically applied to all orders over CAD$89.00.
- Delivery time typically is between 3-6 business days. (Some parts of Quebec, Maritime Provinces, remote or isolated communities may take longer for delivery).
Canada Post Xpress Post - CAD$15.95 (1-3 business days **Some area may take longer for delivery.)
- Quicker shipping by Canada Post Xpress Post, anywhere in Canada, for a rate of CAD$15.95.
- The reduced fee of CAD$5.00 will be applied to orders of CAD$89.00 or more when XPress Post is chosen.
- For BC residents, XPress Post will NOT reduce delivery times as customers deliveries are shipped from Burnaby BC and typically only take 3 business days with Canada post Expedited.
What can I expect after placing my order?
Step 1. Order Confirmation
Once your order has been placed, you’ll receive a payment confirmation email and summary of your order. Please review these details. If any changes are needed before your order is shipped, please contact customer support through our Contact Us page or at email@example.com. We will do our best to accommodate any modifications.
Step 2. Changing Your Order
Before the order is shipped, you may contact us to update the PWR/power of your lenses. However, if you would like to change the brand or the quantity of items, please contact us to cancel that order and place a new order with us.
Step 3. Inventory Status
Despite our best efforts to maintain a healthy supply of your favourite lenses, on rare occasions, some items may be out of stock. If so, we’ll reach out to you via email with an appropriate solution.
Step 4. Shipping and Delivery
Once your order has been shipped, we will not be able to make any changes to its contents, or to the shipping method or address.
After your order has been picked up by the shipping company, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information for your package. You will also be able to track the order by logging into your account on Perfectlens.ca.
At this time, you will also be able to download a PDF copy of the receipt for your order.
Our Returns Policy Just Got Easier
The new PerfectLens Returns Policy is better than ever. Here’s how it works.
PerfectLens Returns Policy:
- For defective lenses:
- Please contact us as soon as you notice a defect.
- Do not dispose of your lenses, their packaging, or boxes.
- Please ship the remaining lenses, box, and packaging back to us.
- The lenses will be replaced with the same power and brand.
- For unopened boxes:
- We will exchange your lenses with the same brand only.
- You may choose a different power.
- The lens box must be in the original condition.
- For refunds:
- Describe the issue in the form’s ‘inquiry’ section.
- We’ll get back to you ASAP.
Exchange and Return Timelines:
- For returns between 0-30 days of delivery:
- You get free shipping on all exchanges.
- Contact us for your postage-paid return label.
- You will not be charged a restocking fee.
- For returns between 31-90 days:
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Your new exchange item will be delivered free of charge.
- No restocking fee will be charged.
- For returns after 90 days of delivery:
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Customers must pay shipping costs for new exchange items.
- For refunds on returned items, a 10% restocking fee will be applied.
- No restocking fee will be charged for exchanges.
- Items Returned to Sender by Canada Post:
- We’ll offer to resend the package for a shipping fee.
- You may cancel your order for a full refund.
- If there is no response after 2 weeks, we’ll follow up with our offer.
- If there is no response after 30 days, we’ll cancel and refund your order.
- We will deduct a restocking fee (10% of return product’s price) from your refund.
To prevent mistakes on your orders:
- Get an eye exam once a year, so your lenses fit comfortably.
- Order from your most recent, unexpired contact lens prescription.
- Do not use eyeglass prescriptions for ordering contacts.
- Include your accurate base curve in your order.
- Check that your shipping address is correct on your order.
- Ensure that your payment info is correct and current.
- Allow 5-7 business days for shipping to most areas.
- Allow extra time for deliveries to remote areas.
- Before opening your lens box, check the prescription on the side.
- If the prescription is wrong, contact us ASAP.
- Include your Order ID (found in order emails/receipts) when contacting us about orders, exchanges, refunds, or returns.
Q. What is your cancellation policy for a recent online order?
If you’ve accidentally ordered the wrong lens, please contact us ASAP. You can do that 4 ways:
We are available Monday-Friday from 9am-5:00pm PST.
*Please note: We are closed on weekends and some holidays.
For general questions, please see our FAQ page. For all other questions, contact us as shown above.
PerfectLens.ca: Canada’s premier online contact lens store.